Demand for high density polyethylene to witness an upward facing curve over the forecast period
– Increase in demand for water irrigation systems in the agricultural sector to be a significant growth factor
– Asia Pacific to be a prominent region in the Global Polyethylene Pipes & Fittings Market from 2020 to 2030
ALBANY, New York, May 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — From 2020 to 2030, Global Polyethylene Pipes & Fittings Market will see a notable growth curve. With a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 6%, the market worth would increase to about USD 20 billion by the end of the forecast period. Used extensively in supply of water, oil, and gas, these pipes are set to witness significant increase in demand.
As per Transparency Market Research, “One of the most notable factors of growth in the Global Polyethylene Pipes & Fittings Market is set to be increase in volumes in building and construction over the next few years. The market is primarily driven by increased use of these pipes and fitting for supply of water in residential, agricultural, as well as industrial sector.”
Key Findings of Global Polyethylene Pipes & Fittings Market Study:
- High Density Polyethylene segment to witness a notable increase in demand over the forecast period
- Useful mechanical and chemical properties and high aesthetic appeal to contribute to growth in the HDPE segment
- Asia Pacific to dominate Global Polyethylene Pipes & Fittings Market owing to increase in activities related to infrastructural development
Explore the latest study on Polyethylene Pipes & Fittings Market (Material: Low Density Polyethylene [LDPE], Linear Low Density Polyethylene [LLDPE], High Density Polyethylene [HDPE], and Others; Product: Pipes and Fittings; and Application: Water Distribution and Gas Distribution) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 – 2030, at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/polyethylene-pipes-fittings-market.html
Key Drivers of Growth in Global Polyethylene Pipes & Fittings Market:
A large number of trends and drivers present themselves as significant factors of growth in the Global Polyethylene Pipes & Fittings Market over the forecast period. Some of these, as identified by Transparency Market Research, are detailed out below:
- Increase in investment in agricultural activities, housing, and infrastructural development is set to drive notable growth in the market
- Construction volumes are set to increase by 85% by 2030, paving way for higher demand of Pipes & Fittings
- Population increase to push Global Polyethylene Pipes & Fittings Market on a high growth trajectory; 2 billion additional people to occupy the world by 2050
- Upgradation of piping systems in certain countries like the United States of America to contribute to growth
Regional Analysis of Global Polyethylene Pipes & Fittings Market:
- In 2019, Asia Pacific (APAC) region, dominated global market; trend to continue into the forecast period
- Development of infrastructure and increase in construction volumes will propel growth in the region
- In North America, technological advancement would be a significant factor of growth
Analyze Global Polyethylene Pipes & Fittings Market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Competitive Landscape of Global Polyethylene Pips & Fittings Market:
Transparency Market Research notes that over the forecast period, top players in the fragmented vendor landscape of Global Polyethylene Pipes & Fittings Market would focus on improving distribution network – making it robust. Players also use a mix of organic and inorganic strategies in order to have an edge over competitors and to lay claim to a larger share of the market.
Prominent names operating in the market and covered in the report are Dow Chemical Company, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc., BLUE DIAMOND INDUSTRIES, LLC, Apollo Pipes, Supreme Pipes, Watts Water Technologies, Inc., and Uponor, Quick Fitting Inc., among others.
Global Polyethylene Pipes & Fittings Market: Segmentation
Polyethylene Pipes & Fittings Market, by Material
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Others (including UHMWPE, PEX, and CPE)
Polyethylene Pipes & Fittings Market, by Product
- Quick Connect Fittings
- Transition Fittings
- Buttfusion Fittings
- Electrofusion Fittings
- Others (including Flange and Extrusion)
Polyethylene Pipes & Fittings Market, by Application
- Water Distribution
- Gas Distribution
Polyethylene Pipes & Fittings Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Glass Fibers Market – Transparency Market Research states that the opportunity in the global glass fibers will be worth US$ 22.32 bn by 2027 from US$ 11.35 bn in 2018 as the market promises to expand at a CAGR of 7.8% between 2019 and 2027.
Welding Consumables Market – The U.S. Welding Consumables market was valued at US$ 2.8 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. The welding consumables market is driven by the increase in demand for building & construction across the U.S.
Plastics Market for Electrical Appliances – Global production of plastic stood at 322 million tons in 2015 and is estimated to increase at a CAGR of 6% to 7% by 2020. On the basis of region, Asia Pacific was the fastest growing regional and was 2/3rd of the total revenue in 2017. The revenue share of the region was more than 50%.
Metalworking Fluids Market – In terms of value, the global Metalworking Fluids market was stood around US$ 11.0 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of more than 4% from 2019 to 2027
Carbonyl Nickel Powder Market – Some of the top factors that are expected to influence the carbonyl nickel powder market growth include an emphasis on the production of electric vehicles, industrialization in Asia Pacific, and soaring demand for carbonyl nickel powder from the chemical industry.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor’s moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage’s actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.