Toronto, ON / July 24, 2020 / JMN Wire / It’s been an amazing week in precious metals, and the remainder of 2020 promises to keep up the momentum. As we head into the back half of the year, host Craig Hemke and legendary investor Eric Sprott break down all the gold and silver news you need to navigate the road ahead.
In this edition of the Weekly Wrap-Up, you’ll hear:
- The bullish trial balloon floated by the Fed last week
- What should cause gold prices to go up by “at least 100 percent”
- Plus: the extreme activity in the silver market
“A lot of the reasons that it’s going up are the reasons that we talk incessantly about. And the most poignant reasons, I guess right now, are that from an economic perspective we have this potentially weak economy. We have the Covid-19 problems. We’ve got a U.S. dollar that’s weakening. We have bonds with no yields. And we have equities that are stretching the valuation parameters that would be considered normal.”
Junior mining companies discussed:
- Discovery Metals (TSX.V: DSV)
- Pure Gold Mining (TSX.V: PGM)
- Blackrock Gold (TSX.V: BRC)
- Wallbridge Mining (TSX: WM)
- Freegold Ventures (TSX: FVL)
- Spanish Mountain Gold (TSX.V: SPA)
- Tudor Gold (TSX.V: TUD)
- AMEX Exploration (TSX.V: AMX)
- KORE Mining (TSX.V: KORE)
- Kirkland Lake Gold (TSX: KL)
About Sprott Money
Specializing in the sale of bullion, bullion storage and precious metals registered investments, there’s a reason Sprott Money is called “The Most Trusted Name in Precious Metals”.
Since 2008, our customers have trusted us to provide guidance, education, and superior customer service as we help build their holdings in precious metals—no matter the size of the portfolio. Chairman, Eric Sprott, and President, Larisa Sprott, are proud to head up one of the most well-known and reputable precious metal firms in North America. Learn more about Sprott Money.